PERSONAL MISSION SUPPORT
ELCA Global Church Sponsorship Curtis and Katie Kline in Colombia. Sign up today! $20 a Sunday.
(Select your Sunday from the chart in the hallway.)
MISSION COMMITTEE UPDATE
· 62 quilts delivered to Lutheran World Relief
· 32 quilts delivered to Hope Coalition in Red Wing
· 11 quilts given to Mitten Tree family children
· 7 quilts sold for a total of $270 and $73 collected to help defray the cost of shipping
· 26 fabric kits delivered to Lutheran World Relief
· 5 families had a better Christmas because of the Mitten Tree
· Over 100 mittens were put on the Mitten Tree (filled twice!), gifts bought, returned and given
for 5 families
· Family Fare gift cards given to each of the families for food
· Feed My Starving Children offering totaling $1,316.64
· Christmas cards sent to St. Ansgar's members in the military
A huge thank you to our amazing St. Ansgar's family for all you have done in the past couple months to
make life better for someone else. God's work—our hands!
Food Shelf Distribution Schedule:
1st Saturday of the Month 10 am - Noon
2nd & 4th Thurs of the Month 10 am-Noon
3rd Thursday of the Month 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Food donation drop-off is M-F: from 9-noon & 1-3 pm
Items in need:
Toothpaste, shampoo, canned peaches, pears and mandarin organs, bath tissue, Kleenex, dish soap, laundry detergent, deodorant, canned soup, canned meals, boxed meals, 64 oz fruit juice in plastic bottles, canned vegetables & fruit, & deodorant.
Feed more families by donating cash. Every dollar donated to the food shelf provides 5 meals from the food bank.
The Cannon Falls Community Food Shelf is housed at
1st English Lutheran Church:
511 W. Belle Street
Cannon Falls, MN
Feed My Starving Children Cannon Falls Packing Day
On Saturday, November 17 the Cannon Falls Community gathered at the High School and prepared a total of 124,632 meals. That will feed 341 kids once a day for a whole year! Thank you to all who donated and worked. Thank you to Chris Busiahn for serving as our contact coordinator.